Dreams
I had a dream that me and some of my friends got stuck trying to fix someone’s computer. We ended up breaking into a computer show to try to find the tools necessary to diagnose the problem. One of my friends was trying to put some ram chips onto his motherboard. He was having quite a hard time with it. He had laid the motherboard in the mud and just couldn’t make the chips fit. I told him I’d help. It was funny because all the parts were compatible, but it was still hard to make them fit, and hence work. It took me most of the duration of the dream just doing that. I finally fit them in but had one stick of ram left that was too big for all the slots, it wasn’t compatible. After this I realized that he had mud all over his motherboard. We tried to clean it off, but it was obvious that there was little chance of his motherboard actually functioning at all because of this.
Wow, I thought as I woke up, what a metaphor. Even when people are compatible it’s still hard to make things work. And other time’s they just are not compatible at all. Aside from all that if things are compatible but you don’t put your motherboard (the most crucial piece of your computer) somewhere clean and static free then the whole thing might get messed up to begin with.
See what happens when you dream?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home