Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Friday, November 16, 2007

All that I am

I spent the night with some friends, all girls. I realized just how much I owe to the amazing women in my life (sorry if this is a re-run). I am a lot of good things and some bad ones. I have over come a lot in my life, none of which was done without the support of a loving woman. My mother taught me how to love and forgive, I’d be nothing without her. In high school Christene helped me feel accepted where I wouldn’t have otherwise. Lacey understood where others would not have, and also taught me about forgiveness. Debbie just loved me, and made me feel amazing, still does. My niece’s make me feel like I can be a dad. Jaci makes me feel hope.

I want you all to seriously ponder what I’m saying here. All the good things I am are the result of the women in my life. Think about the women in your life for a minute and count your blessings.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Kellee said...

Hmmm... I noticed someone missing from your list??? SO MEAN! :D just kidding chuso.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home