Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

What the hell is going on?


Those quiet drives home have gotten lots less quiet in my head. What is going on in my life is just mind boggling. I’m really not making much progress, none really. I’m at a loss for what to do. I think one of the answers is to keep this blog up to date. So here I am writing what is on my mind.

Life has road blocks, its funny how I’ve let them surround me and block me into this nice little comfort zone where nothing really gets done. I just think there’s more then the nothing I’ve been doing to this life.

I hate it when it starts getting dark sooner. Day light savings really messes with me emotionally. I feel like my day is over so much sooner, and hence I feel like there is less for me to do.

I watched a pseudo chick flick, it was something in between a comedy and a chick flick. I wish I could relate to those people more, there in love and want to be with that one amazing person more then anything. I want that, but I’m not the right person myself. I guess I should make me the most amazing person I can be so that when I find someone that does make me feel like that I’ll be ready for her. I think maybe I’ve just let that whole lack of hope feed on me and I’ve given up. It’s really quite sad. I’ve been looking for love in all the wrong places, I’ve got to find it in me first. My mind is full of mirrors and I haven’t liked what I’ve seen in a long long time. I think that’s about to change though, cause I can’t let things keep on going on the way they have. I’m sick of being a dog chasing it’s tail, getting no where.

More to come …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home