Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Think happy thoughts.

So I’m having a very angry day. I am working from home and I’m having a rough time. I just get very frustrated with customers and getting calls and all that. I didn’t really want to work today so my attitude was bad from the get go. I just feel like screaming. Fat lot of good that’ll do. I figured writing might help so I’m giving that a go. … so far nothing, holy crazyness! I’m trying to cheer up here … think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts (phone rings) damn son of a *#$&!

Ok, I can do this right? Holy cow it's hard to have a good day when you're doing something you really don't want to be doing. I suppose I have several frustrating things going through my head today. Lately I've done a lot of the hang out at home thing. Mostly I just play this dumb addictive video game, sometimes with my brothers, sometimes not. At any rate I have been making some changes in my life lately like working out and that kind of thing. I'm hoping to get some outdoor activities going this summer too like soccer and basketball and that sort of thing. I'd like to go on some dates too but I really don't have anyone to go out with. I'm not even sure who I'd ask out to be honest. So there you go, I'm frustrated. It doesn't help much that I feel like I'm surrounded with people who are dating lately, I've got one roommate who is engaged and the other who has been dating a girl for 2 whole weeks now, but things seem to be going quite fast for him. The 2nd one is also my land lord which means if things go well then I'll be moving sometime in the future. YAY, I love moving!

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sense sarcasm in your last comment! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home