Feeling Good
I have had a very good week so far. I mean Monday through Wednesday is kind of boring because I just work, but that aside it has been a great week. Last week was good too. Do you know why I have been having such a good time? Because I have decided to, that's why.
I think that far too many people forget about the power of choice, but it is crucial. A lot of people make it seem as though how they feel is circumstantial. I don't believe that for a second. You decide how to feel. There are extreme circumstances like when a loved one dies that are hard to deal with, but I'm talking about the day to day experiences.
I decide to be happy before I face decisions that will possibly make me feel otherwise and if I stick to my guns then I usually end up staying happy. It works for me, but I am not so unrealistic that I don't allow myself a bad day now and again. I still enjoy being angry sometimes and make sure that I allow some balance in my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home