Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Clearer then ever

Have you ever been completely taken by surprise by something in your life. I mean you start to think you have things figured out and then somebody comes along and changes all that, but in the best of ways. I can't even explain how I feel right now. I feel great, but I also feel like there is so much more that I can do if I just go after what it is that I want. Sometimes I become complacent and it takes an unlikely situation to force me to stand up for what it is that I want.

Up until this point I have led a slightly complacent life. I see something I think I want but I figure I'll take care of it tomorrow. I do this with lots of things, but sometimes there isn't a tomorrow left and you just have to go for it. You can't let everything go until tomorrow.

There are too many yesterdays behind me, but who really knows how many tomorrows are left. If you have any clue you'll know I'm talking about a girl. Even if things don't work out, I have to try right? You know, I think I'll do things different this time. I think that I'll just do my best and not worry so much about the details. Who cares what happens so long as I do what I think is best. The outcome of our choices isn’t as important as the quality of the choices we make. Don't forget that, don't forget any of this because some of you are letting things go until tomorrow. But tomorrow is an eternity away until you reach out and grab it! Don't slip into a complacent coma, live a little. Today is your day to wake your sorry ass up and do something damn it! I’m pretty sure that last one was for me. A little cussing never heart anybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home