Curve ball
It is funny how life throws you curve balls. I have only just began to attempt to date again. I have allowed possibilities to bloom in my head, and that is the first step. I have yet to actually ask a girl on a date, although I have been lined up on a blind date.
Well I have been meeting new girls every week at church and pursuing them in the shyest of fashions. Nothing has come from any of it, but I suppose I’m making progress and I feel good about everything.
A few weeks ago I saw a cute girl at work. I swear she looked familiar so I asked her where I knew her from and we never did figure it out. Well we didn’t talk much until this week. We have talked a ton the last few days and we have really hit it off. We found out that we have tons in common and that we agree about a lot of different things. I have really enjoyed talking with her. She’s freaking awesome and I can think of at least a half a dozen guys that would be crazy about a girl as cool as Angela.
But there is one sad dilemma; she is going back to school on Monday. She goes to snow. Now I know that Ephraim isn’t forever away, but it’s far enough away to rain on my parade!
So there you have it, the curve ball I mean. Life is funny that way, just when you think you’ve got things figured out you get thrown an Angela. It’s weird, but it’s very cool how someone like Angela can come along and raise your expectations. She has done that, and I hope that if nothing else we will be great friends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home