Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The dam stream

There are times when I feel like more then I am. I picture myself as a little stream, but there are times when I feel like I should be a wide river. I've realized lately there is a dam out there holding the waters back. For me the dam is built of self defeat, and distrust. At times I am able to let go of all this and the waters come rushing in. It is at those times when I feel the most free. And yet they never seem to last very long. I guess my life story could be summed up in two words, dam builder.
When we reflect on our lives we are able to see patterns in our behaviors and I have realized that that I am a dam builder, and now I am working on changing my work from dam builder, to dam destroyer.

Does this even make sense? I guess I just feel like I'm so much more then what I give myself credit for. Do you ever feel like what you are capable of doing is so much bigger then how you actually feel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home