Girls!
This last week I drove up to my brothers house. While driving up there I saw some cute girls dancing in their car. I tried to catch up to them but once I hit 80 I realized that they were going too fast for me, so I let them speed on ahead.
A few minutes later I was in the left hand lane. I drove under an overpass and I saw a bunch of dust kick up in the medium to my left. It totally freaked me out. It turns out it was a cop pulling around really quickly. He waiting a second and then barreled half in half out of the left lane. The freakin idiot almost killed me! He didn't even put his lights on so I just had to get out of the way.
A minute later I passed him and guess who he pulled over? The same girls I wanted to catch up with. If I had caught up with them I would have gotten pulled over.
So what's the moral of the story? Girls are evil, but that's ok becaue they probably cried their way out of the ticket.

1 Comments:
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment
<< Home