I'm doing great.
I have had a book in the works for a few weeks now. I'm proud of myself because I have really kept at it. So far I'm at twenty pages. I know there is a ton more to write too. It is a gospel based book. I know that in another few weeks it will be even longer and that after revising it some more it will be even better.
It's one of those things I've always wanted to do, and I'm finally doing it. It feels great. I highly recommend doing this to all of you. If anybody tells you that you can't do something then it is most likely just because they failed at their own dreams and became bitter because of it. I don't know what will come of this, but I have high hopes. I'm still very realistic. I've been through too many disapointments in my life to be any other way. But now I really feel like I'm doing what Heavenly Father wants me to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home