Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A new roomate

Yes me and Marcus are no longer roomates. He has his own room. I'm sharing with Geovani now. The only thing I don't like about Geovani is that he has a tendency to be meticulous about how the room looks. I on the other hand don't care too much as long as it isn't a wreck. So far we've gotten along fine though.

So I feel like I'm never quite sure where I stand on the dating policy lately. I know I've said I'm going to take a break, and I planned on that for good reasons. But on the other hand I do want to date, I just don't want to date the wrong people. Tricky game isn't it? I just want to date the right girls, I guess I'm just sick of things never working out. Anyways so far I really don't have too many prospects ... a few I guess, but nothing significant.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Chuck, this was made for you:
http://www.savagechickens.com/blog/2006/03/world-of-possibility.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home