Song on the radio
So I've decided that dating is like trying to find a good song on the radio when you are driving somewhere. Some days there are not any good songs on the radio. Other days there are lots of good songs. On the bad days we tend to settle for a song we may not like that much simply because there is nothing else on, while secretly we are hoping that a better song will come on.
Other days we find a great song, but even when one of your favorite songs is playing don't you still flip around? I do, I'm always hoping I'll find a better song.
Well I can tell you the honest truth, I have dated some girls that I would consider songs I didn't like too much. I've also found that sometimes it is good to be content with what is on the radio, and not to flip stations around frantically hoping to find a better song.
I'm content right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home