Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Friday, December 30, 2005

My life is boring

Just FYI when you see these journal pictures it's because the entry is just a typical journal entry, no fun analogy (not on purpose anyways) and no stories.
Here I sit at my computer, and it's snowing outside. I have inadvertently been stuck in my house a lot the last few days. I am contemplating what to do right now to get out of my house. However I am drawing a blank. But that's why I'm writing because this is a contructive outlet for me. Hmmm maybe I'll go to the library and get a history book. My love for history has been rekindled recently, particularly the eastern front during world war II.

I guess the premier topic of choice is my love life. I won't say that there is a lack of a love life, because that just isn't true. I'll divulge a little information for those few of you who actually read my blog. So I wasn't sure wether or not I should be dating for a long time until I got an answer back from my stake president from one of the apostles that no, I could not go on a mission. So if you can't go on a mission then why not date and try to make babies right? All in the proper order of course and believe me I'm only joking so don't get all worried about me. Anyways ... dang it ... I lost my train of thought (the concept of editing what I write is beyond me).

So I figured that dating was a good idea since I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. So I've been doing better in the dating department. Normally I'm quite deficient in that department, but I'm getting better! Everything has been going very well. I've been on some good dates. In fact I even had a good blind date last week, and that has to be a good omen. I'm going out with her (Trish) again next week.

So I have this girl with whom I talk to a lot. We're just friends, but lately we've become friends with benefits. She's really a cool girl, but I'm just not interested in anything but friends with her. Somehow we always end up kissing. So that's why I say my love life isn't too bad. I'll let her remain anonymous.

There are also a whole host of other girls in the peanut gallery. These are girls that have caught my interest but whom I have not yet asked out. One of them is this girl who I have always thought was very cute, and very fun (2 things I think are very important). The only problem with her is that she has this tendency to break guys hearts, even if it's not on purpose. I should just ask her out and see what happens I suppose. One of the other girls I found out is older then I thought, but I've decided that the next chance I get I'm going to ask her out as well.

The thing I hate the most about writing journal entries like this is that I feel like the topic is usually dating. I can't help but be annoyed by that. Maybe I'll work on that.

Right now I'm doing great spiritually. Financially I'm still hanging in there. I'm actually looking for a 2nd job right now, sort of anyways. I'm holding out for a job as a teacher's aide at the detention center. I'm hoping that I won't have waited for no reason.

Well hey this journal entry is way too long already (especially since it's so boring). So now I think I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home