Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Moab

Well I got back yesterday afternoon. I spent most of that time sleeping. Moab was great, but I think that was mostly the company I was in. I went with Dave, Steve, Suzy and Shawn. Brian and Sheryl came later as well as Rochelle, Ang and Brennan. We did a lot of moabish stuff like 4 wheeling and hiking. We shot some guns. It was good times. I'm glad to be home, but it was an awesome trip. I think the best part was just sitting around the fire for hours and hours every night just talking and laughing. It's amazing just how great the simple things can be sometimes.

My best friend will probably be leaving for Ecuador this week. That will be sad for me, but I'm happy she's doing something that will stretch her, not that she needs it. Nothing else to report in my life right now, nothing! hahaha sometimes I wish I had this or that to talk about. Oh well, my life is simple and for me that's just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home