Flat tire
I get customers all the time who call in with a problem but get mad when I make changes to try to fix their problem. It drives me nuts! I told a customer today that "we have to make changes to fix the problem or else it will never get fixed." I think it is obvious but it seems like a lot of people do this. It's like getting a flat tire on the side of the road and staring at it (crying the whole time) hoping that this will somehow fix itself. If you don't do anything different then nothing will every change, you have to pop the hood pull out the jack and the spare and go to work!
I suppose we all do this to some extent, and I'm sure I do more then my fair share of it. I know I complain (at least to myself) about how I wish things were different but I'm honestly kind of scared to make changes. I have made some goals recently that will definitely help, but I often wonder if I shouldn't be doing more. Of course my feelings of inadequacy are always there so who knows if I'm just beating myself up over nothing.
I guess I just need to go to work, enough said.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home