No peace for this poor poor blog of mine
So Kelso and Jaci have been bugging me about my duties and a blogger. Apparently they get bored when they have nothing to read for weeks at a time. Apparently I'm in high demand ... or something. I haven't had a whole lot going on, sad but true story. I opened up a ton to one of my friends today cause ... well, it was just a rough day. I'm feeling better at the end of it, which is good.
Tell you what, I haven't got a single funny thing to say people. It's pretty pathetic when I think about it. Although I don't really claim to be a comedian. I'm funny though, you best believe that!
So I started to reread the Harry Potter series this week. Normally it would take me a day or two to read through book 1, but it took me 5 freakin days. I normally read while I'm at work, mostly anyways. This has been a long busy week. Work is really wearing me out. I figure with the rest of this month and 2 full months after that I should be able to wrap up the next 5 books easy, but I'm going to have to pick up the pace or else I'll be on 4 when 7 comes out.
Has anybody really thought about just how big book 7 is going to be? I mean it's going to be a huge huge deal, the last harry potter book! I don't think we'll see something this big in a decade. It's funny that there hasn't been a whole lot of talk about it, at least not where I've been.
Well I'm stretching for things to write about here. It's bed time too, but I will try my best to do better and keep my blog up to day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home