Things are going well
I've had a good couple of days. Can't really explain why, I just have. It's weird how you can feel so strongly about one course of action, only to change your mind (or hearts mind I suppose) over the course of a short time. I used to feel that I should be focusing most of my energy on one certain task in my life, and now I feel I should focus on a different one even though I have not yet finished the first.
I suppose that since I was deriving no joy from the first that in a lot of ways it was useless to me. If you don't take some kind of joy in what it is that you do then isn't it useless? Even work shouldn't be miserable in my mind, and yet it is. So I guess I need to find a way to enjoy what it is that I do, or to change what I do to something I enjoy.
I have to say that I'm not as comfortable sharing some personal things in my life on this blog as I once was. I have a certain number of people that are known and some unknown people as well that read my blog. I just don't feel safe sharing some of the things that are going on in my life in this venue. I'll reserve that for some place else I suppose.

1 Comments:
That's why we have journals, dude.
Post a Comment
<< Home