I'm an idiot
I'm a freaking idiot. So I'm totally afraid of dating and I finally got up the courage to ask a girl for her number. It wasn't just any girl either it was this old friend of mine from Brazil. She is totally awesome and beautiful (like a 10!). Anyways she wasn't weird when I asked for her number like these other girls have been she was nice and seemed eager to give it to me. Well I saved it in my phone and I was going to ask her out today. The problem is that I have this new phone and I keep on saving numbers wrong. I lost her number. The worst part is I won't see her again so unless by some miracle I run into this girl again I won't be getting her number. I just texted a friend whom I thought might have it. She did! You should all be jumping up and down for joy (for me). Oh, and go right ahead and thank Rochelle too. That would have been a disaster, thanks Rochelle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home