Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Monday, August 08, 2005

GIRLS!!!!

Girls, what's up with them? They complain that nobody ever asks them out, and then when a high quality guy (me, and don't laugh) does ask them out they act weird around them. I mean why would a girl act weird when a guy asks her out? It should be a compliment not something to be shunned at. Some of these girls act like you're descecrating them somehow when you ask them out. I mean it's not like I'm making an indecent proposal or anything. I guess that's the eventual goal, but not at first! Ok that's not actually my eventual goal. I'm actually quite a bit deeper then that. I promise I'm not a shallow guy. I just wish girls would start speaking english, and making some sense. What is it they really want? I'd love to have some feed back on this. If any of you have a clue just let me know because like every other guy I know I'm totally clueless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home