Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Ewww

People that want good things but don't want to work for them just don't get it. Everything good in this life is worth working for. Some people have the lotter mentality and they keep on investing a few dollars here and there in the hopes of hitting it big. But what they should really be doing is working hard every day for the things that matter. Besides winning the lottery doesn't make you a success, hard work does.
People that want good things but don't want to work for them are like fat girls that wear skanky clothes. I just saw an over weight girl at the movies wearing a halter top. I mean these girls want to look like a supermodel but don't want to work out like one. It's just not fair that they have to torment the rest of us. Don't get me wrong I'm lazy and I don't work out, but I don't dress like a super model .... I'm a guy after all. Do they have guy supermodels?
I'm digresing here, the point is if you want to dress like a skank you have to work out like a skank .... ummm, I mean if you want to look like a skank ... crap ... hmmm... I think you get the idea. So metaphorically speaking please don't dress like a skank unless you're good looking. Have you ever had good intentions in a situation and just plain screwed it up, yeah that's me right now, sorry. *sigh* Well it's been a long day. Just remember that hard work goes a lot farther then luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home