Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm sensitive


It's ok to be cheesy. Or so I told my mother earlier today. Apparently she takes it as an insult when my brother's and I call her cheesy. Well this is a public announcement, I'M SORRY I HURT YOUR FEELING'S MOM. I still love you, and I think you should keep on being yourself. It's funny how easy it is to hurt the feelings of the women we love. Even when you don't mean to you can hurt their feelings. I didn't mean to hurt my step-mothers's feelings either, but I did that this week too. Heck all in all I think I've hurt the feelings of 3 females this week by being insensitive, (and by insensitive I mean honest). I was told once that honesty is a good policy, but I've found out that it's only a good policy in theory.
Take notes all of you insensitive guys. Don't say what you're thinking unless it's nice. Supress all the meanness that comes so naturally to our gender. Teasing isn't always ok either. You'd think after having 4 boys my mom would be better at being teased, but again she's still a sensitive woman. She gives me nothing but love, and I tease her. I'm a horrible person, actually I consider myself to be a sensitive man, but apparently I'm still a man. From now on I'll try harder to woo you fabulous ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home