11 roses
Hello my neglected blog. I've had many things to write about recently but I've just been too lazy. Tonight was amazing so I felt like I should give a little love to my blog ... although I highly doubt anybody has even bothered coming here for a long time.
For those that do not know I've been dating a very amazing girl lately that I got setup with a couple of weeks ago. For now I'll let her remain anonymous.
Tonight I wanted to surprise her with something fun. She is a waitress and she worked so I had to go to her work to deliver her surprise. Well it wasn't an uncommon surprise I suppose. I got her a dozen roses, nice long stem roses too. It's nice to have someone to do nice things for.
Since I got to her work a little later her tables were full so I had to wait with my friend and my roses in the lobby for a while. It's kind of fun to get comments from other people about the roses. Admittedly they were pretty hard to miss since they were long stem roses.
When we got to the table she didn't notice the roses right away. She was blushing up a storm once she did though. It was a lot of fun, I could tell she was a little flustered about it. She even mixed up our orders, which I took the blame for completely.
I love doing this kind of thing. It was great. Anyways I hope things work out with her, so far they've been more amazing than anything I've ever been a part of. I am pretty crazy about her and she is about me as well. It was a great night.
So I only ended up giving her 11 roses. I'm sure you're dying to know what happened to the 12th rose. Well when we were sitting in the lobby this couple and their cute daughter sat by us. The little girl went straight to the flowers before her mom stopped her. I figured 11 roses was as good as 12 so I had Marcus pull one out and give it to her. She loved it, it was great. It makes me wonder if my girl will realize she's missing a rose. I doubt it, but if she does it'll be a fun story to tell her.

1 Comments:
Yay for happy stories :)
Post a Comment
<< Home