Who knows?
Life has a whole lot of questions that when asked typically get the *shrug* response from people. I feel like I've got a bunch of those right now. A lot of those are work related, other are not. I guess it's not really a big deal either way though since I feel good about all things involved.
I go through these phases where I have so much going on in my life but I don't write on my blog at all. This is one of those times. Work is busy and I have a lot of responsibility, as well as stress. I'm really doing great at work. This job, despite the stress, has been the best confidence builder of my life thus far. I feel great about myself. It has carried over into my dating life, things with Tiff have been pretty good.
I haven't seen her in a while, and that bums me out a bit, but I know she's got a lot going on. I have been flirting up a storm lately, I've got a different mindset. I guess I am doing my best not to put all my eggs in one basket this time and I'm not forcing myself to think that way, it's kind of just coming naturally. I do ultimately hope things work out with Tiff, but if they do it seems like it is going to take a while. I am ok with going slow, it's just hard to tell sometimes if things are going anywhere at all when they're slow. I suppose this all goes back to me being ok with being single again, because ultimately I'm ok with that.
While being single is ok with me I do not ultimately want that. I've had me to worry about for so long that it would sure be nice to have someone else to think of and care for now and again. It will be really nice when that happens.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home