Doing what I do.
I'm a writer. It's kind of simple. I don't know how to explain this to the extent that I feel it but I am a writer. I see it this way, we all feel emotions which roughly translate into words in our minds, sometimes, and those translate into words we say or write either for ourselves or someone else. So I feel like I'm good at taking an emotion or idea from my head and translating it into words in my head and then on paper. Now this is by no means a perfect process, it's quite hard at times. But I feel that I am good at it. I feel that I am creative and I enjoy this a great deal. So what do I do with this? I mean I want to make a living doing it, not for notoriety sake as much as to make money.
I have thought about family a lot recently and I want to be able to take care of my family. I honestly feel that I have to do what I'm best at, and this is it. I feel the nagging doubts in my head as I say this, sad but true. I know when I read that someone wants to be something of this nature I often doubt them. So in a very large way I am putting myself out there by doing so here. I honestly feel like I can make a difference in how people think. I'd like a chance to do so, but I'm not really sure where to start. I should probably go back to school. For now though I write here and I'm trying to formulate all this hope I have as a writer and put it on to paper. That emotion is so hard to hold on to, but when I feel it to this level of intensity I feel like I could do anything, really I know I could do anything.
Any suggestions would be great. I hope that years from now I'll look back at this time when I've sought out some positive changes in my life in numerous different categories and I'll be grateful I stepped out of my comfort zone to make life better. It sounds silly, but all this change kind of freaks me out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home