Savannah
I've had a lot of insight lately. It kind of all climaxed tonight when I got to hold my 2 day old niece. It just really made me think about life and it's purpose. I didn't want to leave at the end of the night. I must have held her for 2 hours straight. Brand new babies are like big burritos all wrapped up in their blankets. It was great, just before I left she actually opened her eyes. She was beautiful.
I don't know why I've waited so long to have kids ... oh yeah, the wife! Just kidding, it's weird because I actually feel ready to be a dad lately. I guess I got that question in my head recently and I felt like I wasn't ready, but after having a brand new baby and having to really question my life and whether or not I'm ready the answer is yes, I am. I know I won't be perfect but I'll the best job I can. I'm not so afraid anymore, but of course that's just the first step I suppose.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home