Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Chucky's Handlebars



So I know this is probably a ridiculous look for me. In fact I think that it is a ridiculous look for anybody, excluding Hulk Hogan (watch muppets from outer space if that last one doesn't make sense). I know this is totally random, but I gather that radomness is the spirit of blogs.
When I had this mustache I felt like an idiot, except for when I got mad. I liked to drive down the road with a sour look on my face. I figured being mad went along well with this particular look. I ended up shaving my mustache because I got tired of being angry all the time.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOT A FAN, CHUCKIE. I DONT' LIKE MOUSTACHES BUT ESPECIALLY THAT ONE! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home