Stop calling me!!!

I get people that call my cell phone all the time as the wrong number. I honestly think there is a group of girls out there that keep on giving out the wrong number, but that wrong number always happens to be my number. Well anyways last night I get this call from this guy.
I say "hello."
"Hello" he says "who's this?"
"This is chuck, who is this?"
"Bob (or something like that), why are you on my wife's cell phone?"
"This isn't your wifes cell phone." I protested.
"Yes it is." he fought back.
"No it isn't! What number did you dial?"
He gives his wife's number, which admittedly is close to mine.
"Nope, that's not my number. Try again." And then I hang up.
I thought about it later, and now I'm worried he's going to think his wife is cheating on him. I COULD HAVE SINGLE HANDEDLY BROKEN UP THEIR MARRIAGE!!!!
Bare in mind I get these calls all the time. These two just happen to be the weird ones. A few months ago at 1:30 a.m. I get a call from a guy asking for a girl.
"You got the wrong number buddy." I say because I have no patience for people that dial the wrong number, especially when that wrong number is my number.
He says, "What did you just get this number?" He sounded all pissed off.
"I've had this number for a year you jerk." I said. I probably would have been more civil at a more civil hour of the day.
"You call me a jerk you (&#$ $#$(*#$(*#$(*#$)@#@#@$)(*%" that's when I hung up on him.
Does anybody have a solution to this problem of mine? I'll still take it, even if it's just a funny solution that doesn't solve the problem but at least makes me laugh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home